Monday

Camera and Me

So last week I finally bought a camera. A real camera! A very good/pricey one. I've been wanting a camera ever since I was like 14. I called my Mom and cried after I bought it. (I'm such a loser) Here is the purchase list, let me know if you have any tips or warnings:

Canon EOS 40D
EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Speedlite 430EX

Well its been by my side for a couple of days and I've had to unload 3 times already, so expect LOTS of photography from me. Mostly flowers, street life and still life, but I'm looking to shoot more with models. I just finished a photo book project for my Fine Arts class called RED. It's my spin on the fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood" and I will post a few photos. It's hot so I'm hoping for a DD soon.

In the meantime I'll keep shooting and continue my courtship with art.