Friday

If he punched me...I would die.

He's been an internet sensation for a while now but seriously if you don't know anything about Kimbo Slice and you're a guy...you need to read up.

"Kevin Ferguson, better known as Kimbo Slice, is a Miami, Florida-based street fighter turned mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter. He first appeared in several filmed underground fights which have spread primarily on the Internet. Law enforcement never intervened as the fights were considered consensual. Kimbo has since left street fighting behind and is now putting his efforts towards becoming a professional mixed martial arts fighter. Slice is currently training with retired MMA fighter Bas Rutten."
Kimbo Slice--Wikipedia

The Best Of Kimbo Slice


This guy is amazing, simply because he takes himself so seriously and trains really hard. I need his motivation in my life. Yep, I'm a fan.