Tuesday

Me and Mrs. Robinson


Let's be honest for a second. I don't consider myself to be a player though I'm sure most men would like to be. I'm definitely not smooth enough for that game unless it involves a dance floor and groovy music. Besides I started playing late and have made almost every rookie mistake in the book. Pain makes you learn fast and gain an appreciation for things like personality, chemistry and confidence.

But I've got to be straight with you. I haven't dated an older woman or even chase after one since I was a pre-teen. I do have a 10 year rule just for those random moments in history, but seriously gets this...I have a puppy like crush on Amy Hendrick. What?! Yeah, since the first time I saw her I've been in this loop. Okay so I'm past the flustered age but when she's around I try to act more poised then I really am. I'm such a tool.

So what is it about her that I find attractive? Well I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it was her little smirks or her laid back nature. Maybe subconsciously she reminds me of someone I used to know. Whatever it is, I'm there. I wonder what I would have done if I had been single? Maybe an art show or a karaoke night at the local bar. I'm sure the outcome would be me sticking my foot in my mouth or something corny. Flowers these days are overrated. Here's to being honest.


"There is always going to be a generation gap, but that isn't necessarily such a bad thing. She may have been a senior in high school when you were a freshman, but you both experienced the same music, movies and other pop culture events."
How To Date Older Women -- Howtodothings.com