Monday

There's no such thing as an original thought.


So I had an idea about gathering artist and philanthropists together for a long weekend of designing cool artsy fashionable t-shirts about public issues and then selling them online and donating the funds to good causes. I was going to call it Project Alliance, but I'm lazy and never took a step to get it started. Oh well, maybe one day I will but then I found this!

"The GIVE AND TAKE collection raises funds for organizations working to better the lives of millions of people living with extraordinary challenges. Created by designer Shea Mullen, the collection features chic vintage athletic tees, each with a distinctive design and message recognizing the advocacy efforts of organizations such as the National MS Society, the American Cancer Society, the Epilepsy Foundation of America, and the Boys and Girls Club."

What are you serious? Someone sorta beat me to it. Ugh. Such is life.

Well the shirts are available at National Jean Company, 7301 Woodmont Avenue, Downtown Bethesda (301-907-0295). Go buy one. Its for a good cause.