Monday

The Truth About Time Travel

I often look back at my life and review all the mistakes that I have made in my life. Most of them I needed to make, some of them I really didn't need to repeat. (haha) Well imagine being able to really go back in time or maybe just even being able to send something back in time, like that Denzel movie. A find like that would be Earth shattering and its kind of scary that we figured out how to do it on paper.

Ronald Mallett: The World's First Time Machine


Also there should be a movie coming out in a few years base off his life...I'm really looking forward to it.

"Spike Lee will co-write and direct an adaptation of Ronald Mallett’s memoir Time Traveler: A Scientist’s Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality. Spike Lee describes Time Traveler as a 'fantastic story on many levels (and) also a father and son saga of loss and love.'"
Spike Lee’s Time Traveler--Slashfilm.com