Wednesday

Is it time to trim your bush?

Mow the Lawn



Yes sir, I often wonder why do they make these ads? Sadly, its a commercial from the UK, so don't expect to see it on the airways anytime soon. But it does bring up a good point as we transition into spring... is it time to trim your bush?

I will not go into detail about how to answer this question but from my own point a view... I think well trimmed is best. Sparing their names... I will only focus on my 4 girlfriends, since I gained the most from them.

Well each gf was a size, shape and style of her own. Most of them have grade "A" hygiene and took great care of their yard. One is all natural but neat. One has a landing strip with a curl (yes a curl). And two are usually clean and clear.

But did any of this really matter? NOPE. Not at all. Why? Because they kept things in order and guys really don't mind... unless its like wild grass then seriously cut it down. (I had to inform one GF but she eventually figured it out.)

Well happy mowing!