Monday

FRESH MUSIC: Bishop Allen


"Bishop Allen is an American indie rock band from Brooklyn, New York. The band's core members are Justin Rice and Christian Rudder, who are supported both on stage and in the studio by a rotating cast of musical collaborators. The band was formed in 2003 and grew out of Rice and Rudder's friendship; it takes its name from Bishop Allen Drive in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where the two lived together after attending Harvard University." -- Wikipedia

To be honest. I'm not fan. I feel as if I could be if their sound was a little bit different and because of that I think you should check it out.

What do they sound like?
Like every other band from Harvard, minus the coolness of Vampire Weekend.

"Click, Click, Click, Click" by Bishop Allen



I think "Rain" is their best song.




Via DailyCandy