Friday

SHRIIMP Graffiti On Girls


So SHRIIMP.com is a website full of photos of graffiti on girls (and of course its NSFW). Well the reason why this caught my eye is because I already do this!

Not many people know, but I can draw and I used to draw tattoos and graffiti all over my hands and arms in class and in church. Once I got to college, I moved onto art books and eventually started drawing all over Margaret (my GF at the time).

Well today, I rarely draw anymore unless its on the computer and occasionally I'll doodle something across my GF's back. So this website has given me a great excuse to get back into it and try some new designs!

Well my tag name is "Loop-A-Leep" so keep an eye out for it. I found my 30 pack of Sharpies yesterday, so if you are interested in being a canvas, let me know. I'm always looking for new models, even for my photography.

Check out the website. It's artastic!