Wednesday

Perfect Flavor Custom Ice Cream


A Perfect Flavor sounds like the most wonderful idea for a summer vacation for your taste buds! The Cold Stone near me closed down and the Baskin-Robbins seems to far away. So yes I will gladly create my own ice cream but... isn't this a free country?

So I shouldn't have to pay $100+ to be able to create my own ice cream?! Oh well, guess I'm sticking with Butter Pecan which suits me fine.

"So you’ll scream for Perfect Flavor, a new online ice cream shop that lets you create your own pints. Begin by choosing a base: mousse, sweet cream, cheesecake, French custard, sorbet, or gelato. Follow by selecting a flavor for the chosen medium: chocolate, vanilla, coffee, or caramel...(Note: Choose wisely as you are committed to four pints of the concoction.)" -- DailyCandy