Monday

Daivd Bowie, I think I'm a fan

David Bowie on Soul Train, and that is all you need to know.

This month I've watched his 1976 film "The Man Who Fell To Earth" twice. (I swear Director Nicolas Roeg is a genius) It seriously stumped me the first time through but I eventually got it. We're all aliens! Anyways... Bowie is a cool dude. He's like the kid in high school who wore the same all black clothes year round and when you finally talked to him... it turns out that he's pretty funny.

So I've started listening to his album "Low", which was supposed to be the sound track for this film, but instead it became this space groove that I can really dig.

Well, if you're a music fan and haven't tapped into the thin sexiness that is David Bowie (which inspired so many). I think you might be missing out on sounds and visions.

David Bowie - Sound and Vision