Tuesday

Things to remember from 2008... (Part 1)



So as we count down to the New Year I've been looking for lists to comment on and this one seriously popped out. Yahoo's Top 10 Searches for 2008! Why? For one reason only. It ranked "Runescape" as its top 5 most searched topic, notably above Jessica Alba! Now I too like free stuff and came across this free role playing game YEARS ago (I was still in High School) and I probably could remember the password to my old account, but how did this game see new life again in 2008? Especially with World of Warcraft's Lich King and all the new games for the PS3 and Xbox?

Well I don't know and if you have the answer let me know. And yes the graphics are this cheesy but you really do get into it. Here's to my summers of '99!

The End Of Runescape...