Monday

The Hire

Once in a while I'll come across something that inspires me to try harder to be what I want to be. It grabs my soul and looks me straight in the eye. Well the talent, the creativity and the honest truth that "Story is King" is once again revealed to me through the BMW short film series The Hire by Anonymous Content and friends. I've posted my favorite three videos, but do watch the rest of them at BMW's Youtube Channel. You will be entertained.

"The BMW film series, The Hire was a series of eight short films (averaging about ten minutes each) produced for the Internet in 2001 and 2002. A form of branded content, all eight films featured popular directors from across the globe, starred Clive Owen as the "Driver", and highlighted the performance aspects of various BMW automobiles."

BMW Films - The Hire - Ambush


BMW Films - The Hire - Ticker


BMW Films - The Hire - Beat the Devil