Thursday

Does a paladin ever remove the stick from their ass?


So this morning I'm beyond fired up about politics and the Internet. So this is my way to release the pressure, but first let me remind you why its okay to hate Paladins.

I haven't played World of Warcraft in like a month since my laptop died. (Luckily I was only mining when it crashed.) My favorite character class to play is Warlock. Even after playing every class, I still think Locks are the best. The ones I hate the most are Rogues because they kill Warlocks and above all Paladins since they don't die. Basically, if there is any moment where you have to kill an enemy and if it is a Paladin, it becomes a game of you attack and they keep healing themselves. I've seen a Paladin take on 4 people and kill 3 of them before escaping to safety. It's one of those things that makes you want to quit (and besides only jerks roll Paladin). I could go on but to my real point...

I watch a lot of Youtube videos and one person who I hate watching but I always find myself watching his videos is AtheneWins. I can't stand his Belgium accent or his cockiness and worst of all he declares himself to be, "The World's Greatest Paladin!" Augh I want to kill him and dance over his body (in WoW).

Also what makes it worse is that his videos always feature his hot girlfriend (who I'm sure is an actress, but I will play along) and he calls her "My Bitch." I think her real name is Tania Derveaux and she has a blog where she's suppose to be counting down the days until she commits suicide (50 left). I'm sure its all a hoax, but its got a lot of people's attention. Besides its a lesson in how well sex sells anything and I too want to bang her (cough... in WoW).

Further more what pissed me off this morning was that the channel G4TV featured him on one of their shows as a who's who on Youtube. Check out the video, it gives a little peak into this pro gamer's reality show about how awesome and sexy he is.

Dude, if you didn't have Tania in your videos, you would be nothing. You broke that tipping point all because of her. Pay her big time! Well I'm writing this to say though I hate your guts congratulations on using the power of the Internet to promote yourself. It's something we discuss in class all the time and you are doing an excellent job. I'm sure your group "IPower" plays into this and its just the tip of the iceberg. Keep policing the internet and forcing Youtube to treat everyone equal.

I suggest you visit his website for more uncensored Athene: www.athene.movielol.org

"You're pro or you're a noob. That's life."


PS> The blog title is a quote from The Order of the Stick.