Wednesday

31 Things: #2 The Flirt Zone

"Tip # 2. Sometimes guys flirt with you or pay attention to you because it makes them feel good about themselves. (Hey, we do it, too.)"

I've been accused of doing this and to be honest, I think we all have. Everyone flirts, so if you keep in mind the social setting in which the communication is taking place it will help keep your mind/heart from running away from you. Just enjoy the moment, but realize that if you're looking for a real personal connection... it's not going to happen in the bar. Take it out of the Flirt Zone and try to plan a one-on-one date around a fun sober activity like putt putt golf and keep the conversation PG13. If there's still a spark or conversation comes with ease... it's a good sign.

"Whether flirting is just friendly or it hides other feelings, it’s important to recognize the true nature of it. If the romance is one-sided or inappropriate, it’s a good idea to shut down the flirtation before it becomes difficult to deal with. " -- AskMen.com


R. Kelly - I'm A Flirt (Remix) ft. T.I., T-Pain



(This is a continuation of the "31 Things" series inspired by the article, "Things I Wish I'd Known About Dating When I was 21".)