Wednesday

31 Things: #1 The Relationship Diving Board

Okay, so since my friend/kind-of-ex-gf has hounded me about writing about relationships. I will write a ridiculous series called "31 Things."

Basically, I'll highlight all 31 tips from the article, "Things I Wish I'd Known About Dating When I was 21," one blog post at a time. Why? Because these past six months have been a personal and social relationship whirlwind and some how I became the guru to solve everyone's problems (not counting my own). Well I feel this article covers a lot of good points for girls and boys. Though her ideas are not original, you will be better off if you stick with it. So read it, learn it, live it.


"Tip #1. If you're confused about whether a guy likes you or not, that's probably not good. Confusion in romance belongs only in romantic comedies because it suspends the plot, but suspense in real life sucks. So try not to analyze the events. The truth will reveal itself without you having to do anything."

Honesty is the best policy. Especially, being honest with yourself. So don't hold onto that confusion. Do something about it! Either deal with the matter face to face or walk away leaving it behind completely. Be two feet in or two feet out. Either jump off the diving board into the pool or climb down. Don't hold yourself to some false Hollywood identity, cause if a guy really likes you, guess what... he will chase your ass down. If he's not that into you... he'll text you when he's bored and hasn't found anyone else to play with. True story.

"More than 98% of the time, if a guy likes you, then he is going to be around you... Whatever the case may be, the best sign to look for to see if he is interested in you, is if, no matter what foolishness he is doing, he is doing it around you." -- girlsaskguys.com


He's Just Not That Into You trailer