Sunday

Tips on great wedding sex.

Hello to the few mortal souls that follow my blog besides my two groupies. This is a quick update about my life and my blog.

First up... the blog.

Okay, so I've been trying to be a little more organized with this thing. You may notice a few changes here and there within the next coming months. Especially since Version 27 is going to be a little more pimp smooth.

Anyways, big updates are that I'm going to be blogging more about relationships and that I'm adding "Just Dance" to the Friday line up. It will be mostly videos of dance groups that inspire me to put on my dancing shoes.

What does this mean? Less room for music (obvi), which is a shame. I'm sorry, but Monday and Wednesday are full and I want to leave Sundays available for my art work and personal posts like this. So I will aim to improve the quality of music that I post on my blog and I may try to figure out how to add a playlist that I can update weekly like "I Listen To Everything." Feel free to send me your thoughts and ideas... I might even read them.

Also, I've noticed that I post often about things concerning Star Wars or LEGO or sometimes LEGO Star Wars. FYI, they will never get their own "keyword label", but I'll try to mix it up more, but I do love that stuff.

So... Mondays are about art, advertising, fashion and humor. Wednesdays are about relationships, women and all things movies/film/TV. Fridays are about dance and all things music. Leaving Sundays to occasionally feature my art or rambling thoughts. (Ha, I'm so organized!)

Anyways, on to the next one... my life.

I'm more than half way through year 27th on the third rock closest to the sun. Still not sure why I volunteered to play this evil game. I work, eat, clean, sleep and surf the internet 7 days a week... actually I do more than that, but I love to complain.

Quick Update... Things I'm still doing: living with the GF in DC, working as a video editor and dressing like a college sophomore. Things I've stopped doing: grad school, saying yes to everyone and buying junk food. Things I've started doing: playing pickup basketball, investing in individual stocks and playing NBA Street Vol 3.

Currently, I'm in the process of reviving my passion for photography (this is a very good thing), building a mini home music studio and figuring out a system for paying off my school debt.

Well, that's it for now.

Love & Peace
-
Mr. Delicious, the Candlestick Man


PS> If you've read this for tips about great wedding sex... you need help. I grabbed the title from the cover of June 2010 issue of Maxim. I couldn't come up with anything witty enough for a title. Sorry.