Sunday

Celebrating Life: Josh Himan

Through most of my middle school and high school years I spent a lot of time in Centreville at one of my best friend's house. We were apart of a tight click and that's where I met Josh Himan. Thinking back, I remember him as an athletic joyful kid, who was all smiles.

Eventually we all grew up and lost touch. But last year, I came across a message about Josh. He had joined the military and was on his way back to the States. Unfortunately, he had suffered a life threatening spinal injury. It was shocking news and I think his sister started a blog, so we could all keep in touch.

Well last month ESPNU did a special report on Josh and his sister. It warms my heart to see that he's doing better and has such great support from his family. It reminds me to never take my life for granted. Keep up the good work, Josh.


ESPNU... April 25th