Wednesday

Russia's High Runners


With the Olympics coming up its almost time for us guys to find some new international girls to drool over. Today's spot light will be on Russia since some of the hottest girls I know are Russian. But we are not focusing on the athletes but the people in general and I will give Russia's Glamour magazine mad props for putting together a "high heels race" of Russian women. This is a MUST see if you are a LEGS guy!

Check out the High Heels Race @ Yahoo! Photos

Red Square hosts high-heeled cash dash



Moscow girls run glamorous race


------

Side Note: I've been on vacation for the past week. I've got stories and pictures that I hope to post later and update you all on my life. I still don't have a laptop so I couldn't blog at the beach. Thanks for waiting.