Friday

Give Life a High Five


Near the entrance to the building housing his loft, about two dozen bouquets and a dozen candles formed a makeshift memorial. One note said, "I couldn't find anything bad about you."

A Knight's Tale will always be one of my favorite movie experiences. Heath. You will be missed. I was deeply sadden by the news. I think you've always been one of my favorite actors, someone who I enjoy watching...like Harrison Ford or Bruce Willis. I hope your portrayal of the Joker in the Dark Knight is something that is forever respected. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

I've been trying to write something deep and inspirational for a while. I've just haven't found the words or the energy. I've reached that point. That point where my friends younger siblings are getting married. That my friends parents are passing away. So when did we grow up?

Well thank you Mr. Walker for living a life worth envying. For being a person full of joy. I really can't remember ever seeing you not smiling. Your family is your mark on this world and it is a great one. I hope to raise strong men just like you did.

I'm keeping things short so onto a few other points that I must mention....

Let's be honest. Red heads rock my world. You day walker gingers are the best. I don't know why or where it came from but I've always had this thing for red headed girls. It must be your sweet cherry charm.

Wait a minute, WWE's Brock Lezner is fighting in a UFC match? I'm sure the fight will end in the first 2 minutes and it will be interesting. My money's on Brock. Hahaha!

Its kind of funny that this writer's strike might actually change entertainment as we know it. The acceptance of Reality TV as the primary form of TV entertainment is becoming set in stone. No more will sitcoms and mini series drive our passion for TV, just give me Big Brother and Lets Make a Deal. I've got time to kill.

I think there used to be a cleaning woman at work who would water the plants. I think she stopped working a few months ago. I only remember to water them when I notice them drooping. I feel I do the same with many other things in life.

I'm still working things out with the school. I have 3 classes, 1 thesis and 1 comp test until I have a Masters in Film & Video but for now, my heart is reaching out to all of you. Cheers.


PS> The more I understand how a presidential race works the more I wonder why we're all paying attention to this facade.