Monday

C is for Christmas


The holidays are the best. Time with my family and friends has been great. Count your blessings. Call your friends. Call your family. Go ice skating. Celebrate the holidays and eat lots of cookies.

Well I found myself standing in the ocean, deep enough that the salty water had soaked the tips of my shorts. The wind was blowing from the south and he was standing next to me, watching me fight back the tears. Thrusting my hands into my pockets I gazed over the horizon. No ships. No dolphins. Just clouds. "So how is she?" he asked. "Well. Sleeping a lot but well." Silence fell once again. The lapping of the ocean waves seemed to get louder and I swore I could hear the sand roll across my feet. "You care a lot about your family. You all do. It's very easy to see." "I know. We're close," I said shifting my feet from under the sand. "They are your strength. Much more then you realize." "That's true," I replied. "Then what are you going to do since you did not loose your strength?" "What I need to do," I said knowing very well that I had no clue what it was.

Don't even get me started on Fantasy Football. It was a bad year enough said. Hopefully the Titans will make the play-offs and Dallas will win the Super Bowl. Here's a hint... only play in leagues with 16 teams or less.

I'm currently working on a new short film I shot a couple of weekends ago. Yes I know I have like three unfinished films, but this one is for class so I had to shoot it. It's supposed to be a real cute feel good story but is nothing of the sort. Sometimes a film will want to tell its own story and changes. There is a story there but I have to find it. Stuff like this makes me wonder what I'm doing. Am I chasing a fantasy or a goal? Is this something I'm good at or am I just playing around? All in all, I think I need a mentor the most. Someone who will make me want to quit. Maybe everyone goes through this. Honestly I really wanted to rag on how sloppy the shoot went and how so many things fell apart, but to be honest most of it was my fault and if I was more direct and firm it would have been better. Besides it was a rush job and I don't feel like calling people out. What's done is done, I'll fix it in post.

Hey, I really want to see Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings in concert at the Black Cat. Anyone interested? They are playing in January.

Went to a dance performance this weekend. Great show all around. I enjoy inspiration and I found some. Thank you. I guess the oddest part is seeing people that you never speak to. I ran into her again. We've been saying hello for years now. I do not really know her. I guess that moment may have passed years ago, but apart of me is happy that we keep in touch with a friendly hello. You are such an elusive girl.

My sister is well. Peace.


PS>

Due to the craziness that is my life and that I spend so much time online. I'm trying to cut back. So I'm going to stop posting on some of my blogs and focus everything to one spot. Thank you for stopping by or keeping up with my blog. I really write these for myself to read years from now but the fact that you read them and comment, helps. Yeah...so this my last post here. Check out for weekly updates at my new blog:

http://iheaden20.blogspot.com/

To find out what is going on in my life. One love. Make art.

If you want to find out which blogs I'm shutting down and read back of the past like 3 years here are their links. Enjoy. (I post the same thing to every blog, so if you see one you've seen them all.)

Xanga - http://www.xanga.com/punkyspiderman
LiveJournal - http://nosehairpro.livejournal.com/
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/isaiahphoto
holfilmgirl