Saturday

Happy Birthday to me....


My birthday was this yesterday, so this is my Birthday/Christmas List:
Hooded Sweatshirt (Really Cool Looking)
300 (The Movie) - DVD
i-Pod Touch
Long Sleeve T-Shirts
Room Heater
iTunes Gift Cards
Trump: How to Get Rich
The Warren Buffet Way, 2nd Edition
Titans Jersey (Thanks girlfriend!!)

We're all getting old these days. Well what have I learned these past 24 years. Well life is too short to do what other people say. In the end its up to you. I'm not saying don't listen to them. I'm saying its your life.

Man, I hate getting sick. Its too draining. When you were a kid you could stop for a moment and spend a couple of days in bed. Now. I can't afford to get sick. I still have to get up and go. I get to stay in bed only if it is sooo bad that I can't move. At that point. Even breathing hurts. So for some words of wisdom. If you start to feel it. Take some Airborn. That stuff really works.

I feel like I failed my Little. Sorry bro. I should have been there when they said no. I should have been there when it felt like they turned their backs. I should have gone with you.

My sister's surgery is during the week after Thanksgiving. More to come later. Please keep her in your prayers. The hard part is coming up.

Kanye's new Mix Tape rocks! Let me know if you want a copy.

Peace.