Friday

Dear Theta Eta,


I came across a wonderful article that one of my Fraternity Brother's posted on his Google Reader that really touched me.

"What kind of guy joins a fraternity?", perfectly captures what my college experience was like. I hung out with a bunch of odd/funny/cool guys who I never would have met without joining Pi Kappa Phi. To this day, my relationship with these guys is still growing. We're still making new memories that I cherish and brag about.

Yet, the one thing that is dear to my heart is getting to experience life through their eyes. Seeing them struggle, achieve and fail has done more for me then they will ever know. Proud to be a Pi Kapp.

"It's this space where you feel valued, and cared about, and safe during a time of your life when absolutely everything feels uncertain. If you've experienced brotherhood like that, then you understand it. If you don't, it's never too late. And, if you're thinking about it, you'd be a fool not to jump at it." [READ MORE]