Wednesday

Twitter... express yourself


Good morning from my dark office. It's 10am and do you know where your kids are?

So I caved and signed up to Twitter. Follow me if you like. I'm just trying it out, mostly to promote and build a following for my thesis film, "The Blind Photographer." I read an article about filmmakers and twitter and felt like I wasn't doing enough, so I signed up. Either way, I can always delete it... right? Anyways... just because you follow me DOES not mean I will follow you. I know its bad twitter etiquette but seriously some people post 15 times an hour and it clears my page of my friends' twitters. So yeah, I consider it S-P-A-M.

The Artomatic is starting next week and I am pumped... except that I haven't installed my artwork yet, cause the people who are printing them haven't sent my prints to me. I'm sure I paid for two day shipping. CRAP. Running out of time. If anyone is interested in painting my space with me, let me know.

I've downloaded so many apps on my iPhone in the past three weeks. Best one so far... anything by Playmesh. If you sign up add me as a friend, username "Blckbaron"

I'm overbooked. Something has to go: thesis, script #2, Artomatic, photography gigs, music video?



Peace & Love

PS> Started following NBA basketball again. (This is the only time I really do.) Thank you Magic for beating Boston. Good luck, King James. Its your turn to win those rings.