Friday

Project 365!

Project 365! by Isaiah Headen
Project 365!, a photo by Isaiah Headen on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
In 2012 I will document my year via Project 365! (technically 366 since it's a leap year). I will be taking one photo a day and will do my best to upload the same day as well. All photos can be found on my Flickr page and it will be organized! Mo goal is for these photos to be about my life, my work, and the people around me.

The tools i will probably be using are my iPhone 4, my Canon 40D and my Canon PowerShot.

Events to look forward to in 2012, My trips to LA - NYC - Texas, my new apartment (if I move), and the craziness of the political season. (If there are any special request of what you would like to see, please let me know. I'm sure I'll run out of ideas.)

Peace & Love