Friday

Ladybug Fields Forever


Thursday nights. The new Friday. I get home from a long day that just made it a long week. I think about tomorrow being Friday and that I don't have to go to class after work. Honestly its one of the best feelings.

Crap. I forgot how much I hate HW. So much of it is just to keep you busy. That's it! Those of you who want to be teachers. Do me a favor and come up with HW that actually helps. Really try please. I so want to rewrite how the system works so bad. Apprenticeships is the way to go. I swear.

Well I have three jobs. Sorta. My day job is with Georgetown Post which is not a paper but a video editing house. Where I edit videos and do other post stuff. Pretty cool. The other is a graphic designer for Rudeness Clothing. We're currently working on their second line. I'll post pictures when the shirts come out early next year. Hard work. Really. The third is a producer for the website VIMBY. In simple words its a start up and things haven't really kicked yet, but we shall see. I think its going to be big for a while on the West coast. Anyways....the way I got it set up is that my main job pays the bills and my other jobs give me that extra cash to get over the hump. But my main ISSUE here is how fast I burn my spending cash. WOW slow down. I budget and balance my checkbook, so I'm not spending rent money but I do have a discretionary fund that almost never makes it through a weekend. Its about self control people!

Um...did anyone see B.Spears on the VMA Awards (which sucks period but wasn't too bad this year. I wanted more Kanye for some reason.) Anyways...Spears is back or some really washed up version of her. She can't move. Can't dance. She needs to walk away from the game and try something new. I'm sorry babe. But your teenage years are behind you. Unlike Fergie who didn't rise until her 30s. You're done. Now go raise your kids....oh wait. You might loose them. Think twice about making your kids superstars at the age. They pay a price that most can't afford.

Music you should download: "Debbie" by Architecture In Helsinki

I'm trying to draw up that inspiration which produces the greatest of art. I'm trying to surround myself with that knowledge. Expect great things. I love it when people leave comments about my work.

Oh, no news yet on my sister. But the tests are done. We're just waiting to hear the results. Thank you all for the positive feedback. It is comforting knowing that there are so many people praying for my family. I will pass on your good karma to my sister. If anyone is wondering about the ladybugs. Well she really loves ladybugs.

In France, if you are sick and a ladybug lands on you, when it flies away, it will take the sickness with it.

Hope.