Monday

Super Bowl 44

My GF and I ended up in Chinatown at one of my BU friend's apartment. The ratio was 7 girls and 2 guys, so I was sure it would be an interesting Super Bowl and boy was I right. Even though, I really didn't care who won, I wanted to see the Saints to beat the Colts. Gratefully, after a lame half time show, some brilliant DEF and a Madden like onside kick... the Saints pulled it off. (Wow!) Well done, shots of Captain all around!

Anyways... I still really watch the big game for the commercials. This year wasn't too bad, though the order that they appeared in could have been different. Well, here are My Top Three Favorite Commercials. Check out Youtube to watch the rest of them.

3. FULL VERSION: McDonald's Commercial with LeBron James and Dwight Howard


2. Parisian Love


1. Doritos® - Crash the Super Bowl 2010 Aired: Snack Attack Samurai